- Compensation plans (incentive system, annual raise, bonus system).
- Conduct regular reviews of all company incentive schemes, jobs, salaries, and brackets
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as benefits vendors (e.g., medical insurance).
- Research and propose employees’ benefits.
- find proposals and offers of other benefits in line with the vision of HR to achieve a high level of employee satisfaction and retention
- Ensure proper hiring process by receiving and archiving employees hiring documents and ensure their completeness as per labor law no# 12 for 2003 & company policy.
- Send labor cards to labor offices as per labor law no# 12 for 2003.
- Prepare maintain & report employment contracts.
- Accurate preparation of the monthly payroll effects reports and timely submission to "Finance Department" as per company policy.
- Administer employees exit process including finalizing the clearance process and financial settlement as per company policy
- Welcome new hires on their first day.
- Conduct new hires orientation session
- Conduct with hiring new policies and procedures session
- 5 year of experience as HR Generalist in IT industry is a must.
- HR Studies is a must
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Great interpersonal skills & Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Good English reading, writing & speaking skills
Competitive compensation package
PTO, full medical and dental coverage, etc.
In-house Technical and English training programs
Interest free loans
Flexible work schedules
Perks: events, sponsored lunch, game area, rooftop hangout + more!