Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Vacancies: 1 open position
Gender: Males Preferred
About the Job
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of MS Excel.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Prepare and execute pay slips or distribute paychecks.
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation and benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, financial department etc.
- Participate in preparing all payroll affects and transactions considering tax, insurance and health care for the newly participants.
- Set all required employees end of service procedures according to the company policy.
- Follow up all part time and temporarily salaries and drivers as well.
- Handle all bank needed tasks like filling the bank needed documents, deliver all bank cards to all employees and communicate well with banks to send the new accounts or for salaries issues.
- cover all needed tasks to handle the heath care programs.
- Insure following the company policies towards employees loans.
- Provide the required reports with overtime, banks, settlements and all other needed reports.
3 to 6 years
- Proven experience as payroll specialist/compensation and benefits specialist .
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of and regulations of the field.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field or equivalent.
- Construction background will be preferred.
About this Company
Construction and Design (CONSTEC) is an Egyptian joint stock company, specialized in providing fully integrated contracting solutions. As a class I general contracting company, our expertise expands to include a wide range of projects including; industrial, residential,...