Job ID -3086
Purpose of the Job
The HRSS Services leader is in charge of all operational aspects of HR within a region. This role will be delivering an effective and efficient HR service to all business units, managers and employees achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and the highest quality in client delivery to consistently meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs.
- Manage a team of HRSS agents supporting key employee life cycle processes such as compensation and benefits and employee services requests.
- Provide hands on leadership, working directly with the team and providing support to deliver better outcomes, as well as coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Drive performance within the center to ensure high quality service delivery and execution.
- Act as the subject matter expert and focal point for all escalations and customer queries.
- Carry out regular audits and checks to ensure ongoing accuracy and and all SLAs are met.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders within the wider HR team to ensure all SOPs are updated and system processes are adjusted accordingly.
- Present high-quality data findings to build business cases and propose enhancements or changes.
- Actively seek customer feedback resulting in a continuous process improvement and a better service level.
- 7 years’ corporate experience, ideally including some outsourcing or shared services management experience.
- Bachelor's degree and/or certification in HR, Business Administration, or related field are preferred.
- Passion for delivering world-class customer service with focused attentiveness and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask with strong attention to details
- Acts proactively to achieve results and always strives to deliver more than is expected before being asked to.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world's most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex's DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.