What you will do:
- Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design, and build elegant solutions.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional team.
- Use your experience of the frontend to design intelligent solutions.
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs.
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to seek and the freedom to acquire new skills in hack time.
- Ensure that our customer's experience is the very best it can be
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design, and build elegant solutions
- You have worked with Socket.io
- You have worked with Redux or any other state management library
- You care deeply about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, clean code, and automated testing.
- You are motivated by working collaboratively in teams and continuously improving by giving and receiving feedback