, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
- Review of project technical specifications, drawings, and BOQ to identify and determines quality criteria and engineering criteria for materials, workmanship and testing requirements related to Mechanical works.
- Assists in the preparation of quality documentation, including the Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and in the review of construction documents for compliance with project quality requirements related to Mechanical works.
- Monitors all phases and processes required for the effective completion of all related Mechanical works and in particular issues of design, procurement, construction and final hand over of the related Mechanical works.
- Monitors the implementation of Method Statements, and, Inspection & Test Plans related to Mechanical works, and ensure all necessary records are generated in a timely manner in their area of assigned responsibility.
- Manages the inspection and testing of Mechanical works in their area of assigned responsibilities, including monitoring the work of QC Inspectors under their authority.
- Monitors the close out of punch lists established for incomplete related to Mechanical works.
- Monitors all measurement & testing instruments employed for Mechanical works, and that they are functional and calibrated.
- Witnesses, reviews and approves welder qualifications and WPS, PQR qualifications.
- Liaises and coordinates with 3rd Party Testing /Inspection Company as required related to Mechanical works.
- Statistical analysis and evaluation of test data related to Mechanical works.
- Prepares, files, maintains test/inspection records and any other quality records generated related to Mechanical works.
- Assisting construction personnel to identify and resolve problems and potential or actual non-conformances related to Mechanical works.
- Advises the QC Manager of non-conformance occurrences and where necessary, raises a Non-conformance Report for non-compliant work, and monitors the closeout and effectiveness of the correction and corrective action undertaken.
- Where required, assists the QC Manager in undertaking periodic audits, including those of sub-contractors and suppliers, in particular technical compliance audits in their field of specialization.
- Witnessing of all NDT and Mechanical testing (including hydro testing, pneumatic testing etc.) specified.
- Attends and witnesses all Client verification of work (inspection, test and the like) on site, and coordinates close out of any and all outstanding issues related to Civil works.
- Where required, assists in the preparation of final document for certification.
- Assists in the systems commissioning as required.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- BSc. of Mechanical Engineering
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Very Good English
- Knowledge of Mechanical works
- Detail Oriented
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!