Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of the Data Analytics Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry
- Mining and analyzing data to provide actionable insights
- Creating an effective segmentation strategy to our customers
- Measurement and performance reporting of all campaigns running through various channels
- Providing ad hoc analytical support to key stakeholders, e.g. performance marketing, web analytics, product growth
- Extract/generate periodic customized/standard reports as required
- Synthesize information from various sources / partners, e.g. CRM, Google Analytics, MixPanel, to prepare reports as required.
- Prepare and analyze various reports to monitor effectiveness of targeted direct marketing programs vs website performance.
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- A postgraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Information Systems)
- Understand all components of experimental design from sampling to measuring the effect(s), hands-on experience with A/B testing in a commercial environment a plus
- 3+ years of experience with statistical analyses in an applied setting
- A strong eye for detail and an inquisitive mind, naturally being driven to continuously finding ways to improve the department’s and your own performance
- A real team player with solutions-focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Professional experience in the digital media landscape is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital marketing reporting technologies and processes.
- Data modelling experience in building Logical and Physical data model.
- Experience with big data tools is a plus
- Experience with any programming languages: SQL ,Python, R etc.
- Experience with any visualization tool: Tableau, & QuickSight
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days