Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Vacancies: 1 open position
About the Job
- Aware of UI design patterns, trends, and best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts, etc.
- Create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Translate a UX concept from wireframes and sketches into detailed UI design.
- Development of responsive Frontend designs using tools such as CSS 3 or 4, Sass, HTML5, Bootstrap, Jquery, Angular JS, and Angular TS.
- Creating modern, interactive Front-end components with great usability based on Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Creating effective user flow and wireframes and propose new ideas.
- Iterate on design in order to evaluate current UX and bring improvement to the look and feel for UX of the product.
- Ensure the UI Compatibility cross defiant platform and different browsers.
- Coordinate with the Architect and Senior developers to choose the best control library that should be suitable for the business case.
3 to 5 years
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience
- Proven track record in building scalable web applications.
- Practical experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Dreamweaver is a MUST.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Responsive & Adaptive design wisdom.
- Always helpful, Positive, Team-Oriented, and Get-Things-Done attitude.
About this Company
BrandMark Is Dedicated To Provide Pharmaceutical Companies With Smarter, More Creative And Innovative Marketing Solutions. We House One Of The Brightest, Most Creative And Efficient Teams Of Designers And Copywriters Who Use The Latest Science And Technologies To Come Up With Tailored Solutions For Our Clients.