As a fundamental member of the Data Analytics Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry
- Mining and analyzing data to provide actionable insights
- Creating an effective segmentation strategy to our customers
- Measurement and performance reporting of all campaigns running through various channels
- Providing ad hoc analytical support to key stakeholders, e.g. performance marketing, web analytics, product growth
- Extract/generate periodic customized/standard reports as required
- Synthesize information from various sources / partners, e.g. CRM, Google Analytics, MixPanel, to prepare reports as required.
- Prepare and analyze various reports to monitor effectiveness of targeted direct marketing programs vs website performance.
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- A postgraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Information Systems)
- Understand all components of experimental design from sampling to measuring the effect(s), hands-on experience with A/B testing in a commercial environment a plus
- 3+ years of experience with statistical analyses in an applied setting
- A strong eye for detail and an inquisitive mind, naturally being driven to continuously finding ways to improve the department's and your own performance
- A real team player with solutions-focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Professional experience in the digital media landscape is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital marketing reporting technologies and processes.
- Data modelling experience in building Logical and Physical data model.
- Experience with big data tools is a plus
- Experience with any programming languages: SQL ,Python, R etc.
- Experience with any visualization tool: Tableau, & QuickSight