Career Level: Manager
Vacancies: 1 open position
About the Job
- Manage the daily maintenance of workshops, facilities, factories, and quarries.
- Manage the group maintenance including acquisition, utilization, repair, and replacement of machines and equipment.
- Develop schedules and implement an ongoing preventative maintenance program for all group equipment and facilities. Conduct a variety of studies and investigations; recommend modifications to facilities, workshops, equipment, and fleet maintenance.
- Manage all Spare parts needs with suppliers and always search for better options and opportunities.
- Set up and implement a total set of maintenance department documentation.
- Build a library of catalogs and machinery manuals.
- Build a database for the whole factor machinery, utilities, and facilities.
- Set strategic department goals, budget, and work ethics.
- Organize a machinery layout according to the production process needs.
- Installation of new equipment and utilities.
- Maintain administration buildings, production buildings, and facilities.
- Develop and review the maintenance General Manual (MGM).
More than 10 years
- 10 years at least in the same position.
- Able to set a maintenance plan for machines to enhance their efficiencies and machine availability.
- Has a technical background in machine breakdowns and failures.
- KPI's results-oriented.
- Leadership skills are high and must.
- 6 October and Giza resident is a must.
About this Company
Marbella for Food Industries was established in 1993, Marbella is an Egyptian company with Egyptian capital and specializing in the production and packaging of a wide variety of confectionery products. Marbella has succeeded in taking the leader position in the markets of Gum...