- Establish trust and effective working relationships with both employees and management.
- Support the rights and needs of employees by innovative policies and programs in the areas of occupational health and safety, grievances, work-life balance, diversity, and employee assistance.
- Balance between the rights of the employee, the manager and the organization
- Create a work environment in which people will choose to be motivated, contributing, and happy
- Promote and guard Integrant principles
- Build relationships with employees through listening and advocating
- Gather employee feedback by facilitating One to One, Skip Level and Round-table meetings, and Stay and Exit interviews. Prepare written reports and present information to leadership.
- Provide support for other HR initiatives as needed
- Ensuring there are equitable procedures governing the employment relationship.
- Ensure the interests of employees and the interests of the organization are aligned with one another
- Ensure the disciplinary action policy documented and communicated to the entire company.
- Attend all disciplinary action meetings to guarantee employee rights
- Follow-up with managers to ensure resolutions to any employee violations.
- Identify the drivers of employee engagement and retention, analyzes data, trains leadership, and supports impact planning initiatives
- Support leadership by providing coaching on performance management, employee development, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational structure
- Ensure all employee rights preserved
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Competitive compensation package
PTO, full medical and dental coverage, etc.
In-house Technical and English training programs
Interest free loans
Flexible work schedules
Perks: events, sponsored lunch, game area, rooftop hangout + more!