As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Develop & maintain marketing strategy and plan. Implement & manage all activities related to advertising and promotion for existing and future products offered by Cairo Festival City, through BTL and ATL marketing activities and effective utilization of the media and Public Relations opportunities, with the objective of supporting and meeting targets and company objectives relating to awareness, image building, and growth, as well as ensuring that representation of the project is consistent with its branding and market positioning as a leading Real Estate project in the region.
In line with the need to keep the brand in front of the target audience, the senior marketing manager manages press relations, special events and community outreach activities. Website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions represent additional tasks supervised.
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans that will increase brand awareness as well as compile and analyse performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resources allocation and subsequent campaigns.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new launches; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Liaise with regional marketing team on Cairo’s marketing activities and provide regular reports and presentation to support the Festival City overall marketing objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, advertising, brand management, and events.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.