Career Level: Entry Level
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Vacancies: 6 open positions
Gender: Females Preferred
About the Job
- Perform Plants tissue culture and micro propagation for large scale production.
- Prepare media following established recipes and protocols
- Help execute cultivation methods for efficient micropropagation
- Work with the Laboratory Manager to troubleshoot problems in the micro-propagation stages and develop effective solutions.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of project data and other materials as needed, maintain inventory records, and regulatory compliance.
- Assure complete sterilization of all equipment, material cleanliness of glassware, plastic ware, and other supplies as needed.
- Follow up on maintenance of equipment and glassware and creation of culture media stock for production.
- Operate laboratory equipment in a safe controlled environment and sterilized manner.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
0 to 3 years
- BSc in Biotechnology -Agriculture Specialization in "English Language"or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Proficiency with common MS office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook mail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fresh grads or mid-career.
- Fluency in English Language is mandatory.
- Working Hours: 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour break.
- Weekly Holiday: Friday .
About this Company
The Egyptian French Company for Plants Tissue Culture S.A.E (EFC Plants) is a leading Plants Tissue Culture Laboratory and Plant Research and Development Center. EFC Plants is specialized in the development and invitro micro-propagation of Date Palm Plants, Potato mini-tubers and other plants.