Nagwa is looking for a highly motivated Arabic Biology Reviewer to join forces with us in educating the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for reviewing the Arabic translation of our biology content and be a motivated and organized person with a passion for biology and an eye for detail.
- Check and edit translated biology content to ensure that the correct terms and symbols are used.
- Ensure that the translated content is true to the source.
- Ensure that the translated text adheres to our in-house style.
- Set up guidelines for the Arabic translation of biology content.
- Help with the compilation of a library of reliable references and sources to be used by the team.
- Compile biology jargon and terminology into glossaries for future reference.
- Discuss biological concepts/terminology with the Translation and Arabic teams to produce content in the most accurate and clearest form possible.
- Bachelor's degree in biology or a relevant field
- Master's degree is a plus
- +1 year of experience in the same field
- Very good command of both Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of biology jargon and terminology in both Arabic and English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-motivation and proactivity, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work both in a team and individually