At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries and oversee salary changes, deductions, bonus, etc.
- Ensure all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, garnishments, etc. are processed, checked, and transmitted accurately and timely
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of customer's requirements and their changing needs to ensure services delivered are as per contractual obligations and in accordance with customer SLAs
- Manage Life Cycle Management changes and their effect on payroll
- Address and resolve employee queries related to the payroll system
- Ensure clear understanding of payroll, benefits, and taxation and of applicable legislative requirements
- Prepare reports for GL posting, variance analysis and HR reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in processing payroll at a multicultural company, preferably in a shared services environment
- Previous background and experience in ERP modules and/or payroll software
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Team player, committed and attentive to details
- Fluent English speaker, French is a plus