Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to oversee and administer the employee’s perfect rewards and smart benefits. You will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organizational trust and satisfaction.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Prepare job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Proven working experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That's why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days