Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Vacancies: 1 open position
Gender: Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for payroll preparation/processing and tax reporting/records.
- Make monthly (regular) analysis for all payroll and pinpoint the differences and report the reasons behind.
- Comply with all applicable national laws and in particular with those related to Employment, Insurance and Tax..
- Assess the organization's pay structure and create a grading system.
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job descriptions, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Develop internal best practices and continually improving the annual increase process.
- Develop the compensation package based on business goals and strategy and ensuring that compensation practices are following the labor law and regulations.
- Compensations plans (incentive system, annual raise, bonus system).
- Conduct regular reviews of all company incentive schemes, jobs, salaries and brackets
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as benefits vendors (e.g., medical insurance).
- Research and propose employees' benefits.
- Administer the organization's benefits programs (insurance policies, etc.).
- Develop and maintain salary range structures, establish cost-effective allowances, and establish market-based benefits.
5 to 8 years
- 5-8 years of experience within the Compensation & Benefits function
- Very strong awareness of salaries calculation.
- Manufacturing work environment.
- Faculty of Commerce - Major Accounting from a reputable University
- Professional user of MS Office: Excel
- Male / Military service is covered
- Age: 25 - 32 years.
- Very good in English Language
About this Company
El Mohandess Press is a family owned and operated manufacturer of printed carton boxes and a leading packaging solutions provider in Egypt. Since our founding in 1984 in East Cairo, we have been working hard to grow our clients and our team's capacity. After growing our...