Quality Control Chemist: perform a variety of analytical laboratory testing and inspections on raw materials, and finished products to assure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure that the final products meet the required specifications.
- Take the needed corrective actions in case nonconformists' products.
- Continuous working on production's operations improvement with the production department to minimize defects and errors in the department
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Assess in developing and updating policy and procedures of the tests in cooperation with the QC Head.
- Create a quality monthly report.
- Responsible for monitoring QC inspectors.
Job Features Experience 1-3 years of experience in the same field
Computer Skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
Education Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science
Job Category Quality Control