GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The primary focus of this role is to maintain and develop new relationships with commercial customers. Large, property management companies, multi-family developments, and the like will be your focus. This position will be responsible for building marketing strategies within the industry. The ideal candidate for this role is an outgoing, energetic, sales driven professional eager to showcase their ability to drive business! Attend trade shows and other events as well.
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Target referral sources and commitments
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Create and maintain sales route records
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports in a timely manner (LUXOR)
- Maintain customer database (LUXOR)
- Consistent, effective involvement in trade shows, community and networking organizations participate in networking activities and events
- Avg. 5 signed ERP agreements per month.
- Generate at a minimum of 1.2 million dollars in revenue in 12 month period.
- Understands the content and concepts of financial reports
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Great organization and planning ability
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must live and be willing to travel within the surrounding area
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage the pressures and deadline-oriented atmosphere and customer service issues
- Primarily work in the field, with office work
- Various outdoor and indoor climates and driving conditions
Powered by JazzHR