Career Level: Student
1,000 to 2,000 EGP per month
Vacancies: 1 open position
About the Internship
- have a passion for photography and video production. understand how to capture moments and tell compelling stories that engage a digital audience?
- captures, edits, and produces photos and videos for both internal and external purposes.
- Capture studio-quality video both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, and/or case study videos.
- Assist with all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Edit, catalog, and organize past photos.
- Assist in creating digital content for Facebook, Instagram feed and Instastories.
- Additional duties as assigned (Live Streaming Webinars,...)
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Detail-oriented work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- You are currently enrolled in a four-year academic institution, preferably as a junior or senior majoring in Cinematography and Film/Video Production. We also consider graduate students.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...